Eight years later....
A call for students' blog posts in our American Studies Major Blog brought me to stumble upon this goodness that is my middle school blog in an emerging internet-filled world. First gem being my security question. Moreover, I had remembered my 8 year-old password and email address, which classily deviated from the "cutie pie" variations of the day. Everyone was going for qtie pie, cutiepie342.... and so forth. Pride in my creativity comes only so far as the more grammatically correct lovinglife with the appropriate 'g' is still available 8 years later. I preferred the casual nature of things, evidently. So much has changed. Removed the piano icon...
Brothers have all gone on their missions, returned, I went on a mission, returned. All the excitement revealing where we'd go is captured somewhere. I've attended four solid years of college; now a junior in a small major American Studies and Utah has become home. Those lovely dogs both passed away but two new little girls have come to the world! Sweet little nieces with two married brothers and newly developed adult friendships with these brothers of mutual respect.
I'll write about my classes and immortalize this solid education we're getting.
Topics:
Ju Jitsu, Public Speaking, Women's Studies, Anatomy,
Dirty Dash, Havasupai, Bike Prom, Cooking Posts, Idahoan Eclipse, California,
Brothers have all gone on their missions, returned, I went on a mission, returned. All the excitement revealing where we'd go is captured somewhere. I've attended four solid years of college; now a junior in a small major American Studies and Utah has become home. Those lovely dogs both passed away but two new little girls have come to the world! Sweet little nieces with two married brothers and newly developed adult friendships with these brothers of mutual respect.
I'll write about my classes and immortalize this solid education we're getting.
Topics:
Ju Jitsu, Public Speaking, Women's Studies, Anatomy,
Dirty Dash, Havasupai, Bike Prom, Cooking Posts, Idahoan Eclipse, California,

Comments